Here’s the website:
http://www.costaverde.net/
And this is what it has to say about our hotel:
Costa Verde II is designed for couples seeking a romantic getaway with a balmy, tropical ambiance. Each studio apartment features 750 square feet of space with expansive screened windows and doors that draw in ocean breezes and commanding rainforest or ocean views. Guests will enjoy a spacious balcony, two queen-size beds, kitchenette, and ceiling fans.
Manuel Antonio is supposed to be a little more touristy than the Caribbean side, where we went last weekend.

The girls are all determined to do the zipline tour on Saturday, but all I want to do is lounge on the beach, so we’ll probably do the tour Saturday and chill on the beach Sunday. On the zipline tour, they basically strap you into a harness and you fly across the canopy of the rainforest on a giant cord. The tour includes some hiking and swimming also, I think. Basically, this weekend will probably be less beachy and definitely much more expensive, but I’m still pretty excited for it.
The only disappointing thing is that only about half of us are going, mainly because it’s going to run about 200 dollars, maybe more, to get there and do the tour (that doesn’t include food, drinks or souvenirs). The rest of the group is just going to stay at INCAE and go on a day trip zipline tour, but I really want to go to the ocean – and besides, I’m only going to be in Costa Rica once, so I’ll just earn the money back when I get home this summer. I’m not going to worry about saving money right now.
2 comments:
no malaria risk this time? lame.
so, i was going to wait til the end of all these to comment but andy's remark was too hilarious. i just died laughing at work...my boss heard and asked me if she "needed to find something productive for me to do" lol
Post a Comment